Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-10 20:57:22

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Three Cormacs, The

The Three Cormacs

Three teenagers discover their family's secret and the ancient enemy determined to destroy them.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2009-02-11 05:38:03

Loki
Tipsy

Re: Three Cormacs, The

I'll read this tomorrow since its so late now, but let me make sure I say I'm glad to see you putting something up again Corvis, I enjoy your work and look forward to it.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2009-02-11 06:06:01

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm afraid you won't be able to read this, Loki.  You may notice it is marked as PRM, and you are not a donator.

Of course, if you become a donator, you can then read it.

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2009-02-11 20:24:38

Loki
Tipsy

Well let me fix that right now. I've gotten so used to seeing "donate now" buttons and icons on every website that they don't even register anymore. But I'm always happy to contribute to a good site and to a good cause (mainly keeping all the authors writing more, so I can read more)

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#5 2009-02-11 23:05:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

And we're always happy to take your money!  3dbig_smile

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2009-02-17 20:26:23

cyclone1969
Tipsy

Enjoyed the first 2 parts of this story immensly looking forward to the rest.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about is pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."- James Nicoll (b. 1961),

#7 2010-01-29 00:40:10

AvidReader
Inebriated

Great story so far!  I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and all that follow it!

(posted from Chapter 2)

Board footer