The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-04 00:31:54

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Public Service Announcement for All Men:

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the holidays approach.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowes, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also October 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, and three times last Monday, and most likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Thanks,
Bill

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart, but already bought them out.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2009-12-04 17:11:17

Veritas
Wasted
Website

Re: Public Service Announcement for All Men:

Great!

Those women must have a large collection of wallets by now.

#3 2009-12-05 04:06:55

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

...not for nothing but wouldn't you lock your real wallet in the glove compartment after the 3rd time AT MOST

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#4 2009-12-14 22:58:44

SlaveMaster
Wasted

The Costco is right across the street from McDonald's where I go so it's not a long drive.  However I would do what neitherspace suggested but I'd keep a spare on me so at least they thought that they scored something every time.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#5 2009-12-15 21:16:50

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Candy in your pocket instead?

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

Board footer