Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-22 00:56:29

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

[crazy] Mount Olympus

[crazy] Mount Olympus

This is my first story so i have left any sexual ventures out of of the first few chapters i intend to write until i know how you guys feel about the story lines i will submit a new chapter each week if i make it.

This story is about a teen who discovers he has unusual abilities and decides to put them to use but discovers that he was given these abilities for a reason and must rise to his calling.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2009-06-28 18:51:04

dev_null
Tipsy

Re: [crazy] Mount Olympus

You should shorten you sentences a bit. And of cours write more! So far it sounds good, but it's a bit early to really tell.

(posted from Chapter 1 - In the Begining)

#3 2009-06-30 15:28:54

crazy
Tipsy

dev_null wrote:

You should shorten you sentences a bit. And of cours write more! So far it sounds good, but it's a bit early to really tell.

Thanks for the advice 3dbig_smile

I will take it into account when writing the next chapter.

also don't expect too much 3dsmile lol this is probably only the second story ive ever written 3dtongue

#4 2009-08-20 04:18:43

gadget
Inebriated

interesting start,let's see more! lot's of sex is not required,fun but not required

(posted from Chapter 1 - In the Begining)

#5 2011-03-01 08:25:18

Elessar
Completely Blotto

I guess you just got bored of it or something. Cause you only have the first chapter posted... Either way, I read it and enjoyed it. Only see a few things to touch up on.

1) Punctuation
2) Much longer chapters
3) Little more detail in the events, and not so quick with them.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#6 2012-05-30 23:33:16

crazy
Tipsy

Ill admit that I have a terrible memory and kinda forgot id even posted that chapter up here 3dneutral
Ill also admit I scrapped that story for another idea and never really picked it up again but found the site again a week or so back and caught up on some reading while I was on holiday ill see if I cans stir up some inspiration and get that story finished I had some good ideas for it at least lmao xD

Board footer