You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-14 07:12:19

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Yours.

Yours.

Perfection in art.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2009-02-14 07:48:44

Khellendros
Inebriated

Re: Yours.

Beautiful.

#3 2009-02-14 11:52:12

DarkStage
Inebriated

I Like this one!

The sole desire of a true artist is not to create a 'pretty Picture', but to generate an emotion, as you have portrayed here.  The only true masterpiece would have to show unimaginable emotion without boundaries.  The only emotion that fits that category is true love.  True love can can be shown, but never portrayed.  True love is perfection. 

I enjoyed this, and agree.

The title...  hard to tell...  Submission to true perfection? 

DarkStage

(posted from Chapter 1)

#4 2009-02-15 02:20:43

LAoW
Completely Blotto

DarkStage wrote:

I Like this one!

The sole desire of a true artist is not to create a 'pretty Picture', but to generate an emotion, as you have portrayed here.  The only true masterpiece would have to show unimaginable emotion without boundaries.  The only emotion that fits that category is true love.  True love can can be shown, but never portrayed.  True love is perfection. 

I enjoyed this, and agree.

The title...  hard to tell...  Submission to true perfection? 

DarkStage

(posted from Chapter 1)

Thank you very much for your kind words. As for the title, there's a reason for it. Call it what you will. 3dwink

Last edited by LAoW (2009-02-15 02:21:19)

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#5 2009-02-15 02:22:04

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Khellendros wrote:

Beautiful.

Thank you, Sir.

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

Board footer