Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-01-17 06:53:11

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

No Signal

No Signal

For those of you who don't know, I work at a call center for AT&T. This is for those idiots who scream at me day in and day out. It's the Grarrl from Neopets. I'm on a Neopets drawing kick. 3dbig_smile

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2008-01-18 18:52:26

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Re: No Signal

They mustn't be that reliant on their cell or how would they call you to yell at you? 3dtongue

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Last edited by Storymaster69 (2008-01-18 18:54:22)

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#3 2008-01-18 19:38:25

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Um... Storymaster?

It is policy for all cellphone companies that you should not call on the malfunctioning phone when you call customer service.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2008-01-19 04:25:23

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

I know but if they can find another means to call customer service then there is alternative means to remain in communication.  Yes I know that is not really the point but it seemed funny at the time to say.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#5 2008-02-05 20:31:12

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Storymaster, trust me. These people will bitch and complain because the cell phone they have is their business phone. It's how they communicate and how they run their business. And they expect to have 100% of service 100% of the time. It's inconceivable that they can get service like that. It's just not humanly, or better yet, electronically possible. But yet, they expect the best. Although I don't think our "fewest dropped calls" commercials help, but damnit, we're not God (even though Eric thinks he is) and we can't make it work always. If it's that important to them, then they need to get another phone. Make it a landline. Make a corded landline. Mmm...then I don't have to deal with them because that's another department. 3dsmile 

Uhhhh...sorry. That wasn't meant to be a rant at you. That's my rant about the idiots I deal with every day. 3dbig_smile

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#6 2008-02-05 21:14:24

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I *AM* God, dammit!  I just don't work with cell phones!  3dbig_smile  j/k

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2008-05-20 04:05:31

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Eric, we've got to talk about your God complex. Always playing the games on God mode. Always making me call you God in bed. Always thinking you're God. Someday, I'm afraid I'm going to reach for the remote and you're going to bite my hand off because you're afraid I'm taking away some of your "power". *shakes head* 3dlol

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

Board footer