Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-28 03:14:26

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Jasper's Story

Jasper's Story

Jasper Malone is an orphan and outcast, but he has an uncle who loves him and two close friends.  Then an accident happens that could turn Jasper's world upside down.  Gay and straight romantic relationships will develop in later chapters. 

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2008-03-30 02:09:33

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Re: Jasper's Story

I just wanted to write and encourage you to continue.  I'm glad you were up-front about your future plans for your characters in the description so people don't whine and cry about being deceived later.  It didn't, and won't, stop me from reading it, but I imagine you can expect fewer views and comments on a story of this nature.  I thought the ending of the chapter was nicely done and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#3 2008-03-31 00:29:07

triton
Inebriated

Re: Jasper's Story

Thank you, Black Rose 3dbig_smile  I'm very happy that you liked my first chapter.  Mandorin and Corvis have been helping me to improve my writing style.  I'm hoping that if I can improve enough I can go back and fix the mistakes I made in Gyre Island so that the later chapters can be as good as the prologue

I don't want to trick anybody about any of my stories.  I'm happy that you will keep reading it and I hope you will keep enjoying it.  3dsmile

Board footer