The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Imagineer
  •  » Spoiler's for Imagineers stories!! Do you want to know more?

#1 2007-04-03 11:28:03

dv8n
Wasted

Spoiler's for Imagineers stories!! Do you want to know more?

IN CASE YOU DID NOT READ THE TITLE THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS TO IMAGINEER'S STORIES, SPOILERS ARE DETAILS THAT WILL RUIN THE STORY'S FIRST TIME FOR YOU IF YOU KNOW THEM IN ADVANCE... PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE STORIES!

Ok, I think that the posting audience as a whole might like to give their opinions about some stories and what they liked best and didn't like at all about Imagineer's works without actually breaking that "no spoiler" rule he's got up.  So I'm creating this thread for that.  One thread for now including all the stories because we don't want to waste space here at Net Wolf's home...he always bitches about use accidentally leaving crumbs on the carpet ( and uses it as an excuse the vacuum the whole house and wash all his dishes  3dbig_smile  ). 

Dick Jones?  Who is Dick ( more like What The Fuck is Dick....  some kind of demon?  a spirit? a parasite from another dimension?   What do you think?   Do you want more?  I do...what about you?

Tell him what you think and why.

Touching Dream?  This is such a cool story but I think the detective character should have been introduced either in another story and then this story so you can get to know him...or else the story should have been longer...maybe segments but still one big story...   What happens to them now?   Who wants a sequel... HELL who wants a prequel?  I want to see him maybe getting a shroud of his own or being able to share hers and them kicking some more ass...who agrees?   

Desert?   who wants to find out about this pretty girl and her powers ( oh me me me me me me me me) Who wants to to know what the hell she did to them? (me me me)  Who would like to see her get control of them and her little friend too? (me me me me me me)  Who wants to see a sequel? (me me me me)

And or course Winter's blade has it's own thread but if you just absolutely have to post it here feel free to do so....  3dtongue    3dwink    3dbig_smile

Anyway like I said tell us what you like and why     ....ummm about Imagineer's stories.   Man, some of you guys have some twisted ideas and likes... What you didn't know I could read your minds?  I'll prove it.  ewwww why are you thinking about a pink elephant trying to shove a giant purple dildo up it's ass?  That just weird. I think you need to leave....weirdo.  hehehehe Hey don't blame me your the one who thought it.  Opps...where were we?  ....oh yeah Imagineer's stories...so anyway post as much detail as you want the innocent have been warned.

We'll be waitin'.

Last edited by dv8n (2007-04-03 11:34:51)

:lol:

#2 2008-02-03 09:48:11

Imagineer
Wasted

Re: Spoiler's for Imagineers stories!! Do you want to know more?

About Cruel Summer, megamaster87 asked: "Angela had to take her crystals off and keep them in the dark, how did Val do that if they were welded on?"

Val hadn't really figured out the discharge/recharge aspect of her sapphires. The stones are always providing a bubble of protection around the wearer, even if they're discharged -- they just react more quickly and protect more thoroughly when they're "awake." Val didn't have any way to access or control the energy in her sapphires (no headpiece), so she never exerted them except as armor. She wasn't burning energy quite the way Angela was. They were able recharge at night when she was sleeping. Also, she did on at least one occasion cover her sapphires with a scarf; though she only did it to hide them, it would allow them down time.

• Index
  •  » Imagineer
  •  » Spoiler's for Imagineers stories!! Do you want to know more?

Board footer