The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-11-06 20:55:32

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Contributor Removal Warning...

This is a public notice that the following contributors have violated the Contributor Activity Requirement, and will be removed on or about the 15th of this month unless they contact the administration ASAP: Luna, Sir Winston.  We have made repeated attempts to contact them, with no result whatsoever.  If you wish to see either of these contributors remain on the site, and you have some way to communicate with them, you might wish to make use of it now.  Otherwise, they will be removed.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2007-11-09 01:24:16

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Re: Contributor Removal Warning...

I'm pretty shure Storymaster or I can get a hold Luna but I have no clue how to get a hold of Sir Winston.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#3 2007-11-09 02:32:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Don't tell me.  Talk to THEM.  It's the responsibility of the contributor to keep their contact information on the site up to date.  I've tried to contact them to no effect.  I've done all I can do.  If anyone else wants to keep them around, it's up to them to contact these contributors and get them to respond.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2007-11-09 04:19:02

J-Man5
Tipsy

From what I've read on Sir Winston's site he is having a bad time with his Chrone's disease.  I know it's your site and rules but he is barely functioning.  I'm going to PM him and also PM Siath.   Siath may have the best way of getting hold of him as they were rooming together (I think).  If you could possibly hold off a bit as it is health related (most likely) and would be a small kindness to a very sick author.

Sincerely,

J-Man5

#5 2007-11-09 06:14:11

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

1. I notified him of this problem over a MONTH ago.  He's posted on his own site since then.  I think he could have found a few minutes to send an email.

2. I'm familiar with his illness.  I have a similar one.  I know it's nasty, but it wouldn't stop him from sending an email.

3. I have already asked siath to contact him.  He has had no luck, either.

4. I think six weeks is long enough.  And given that he hasn't even visited the site since late JANUARY, and I don't think his illness has lasted THAT long, I think that he has had enough time.  Unless he gets in touch soon, he will be removed.  I'm sorry, but that's the way it needs to be.

Net Wolf

----
Facebook page

#6 2007-11-09 08:22:47

siath
Wasted

I only have the same ways of getting a hold of SW as everyone else. I have been inactive and still manage to at least keep in some type of of communication with Net to let him know what is up. Not the my touching base has been a lot with Net mind you, but at the very least he knows my situation.

Siath

Board footer