The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-03 10:43:46

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

New Company Polices

New laws are put in place abolishing a person's ability to declare bankruptcy. Instead a person in financial difficulty signs up for a term indenture contract. See what happens to Susan when she does not properly research where she is agreeing to work to pay off her debts.

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2006-12-16 17:25:17

dv8n
Wasted

Re: New Company Polices

this story is harsh
...very well wrote and entertaining...but harsh and if I may point out it falls in good with the "How to Corrupt People" forum discussion....if only we knew the answer was right here all along... I feel soooooo corrupted I have naughty thoughts running all thru my head and it's your story's fault   3dbig_smile

:lol:

#3 2006-12-16 18:27:09

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Thanks,

I did this story as a way to logically have a boss be able to legally demand sexual favours of her employees.  It is a bit contrived I will admit but as long as it made sense that was the important thing.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will look at some of my other stories too.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#4 2006-12-16 22:58:35

dv8n
Wasted

I'm definately gonna try...but it may take a little bit...I'm trying to read several author's I haven't yet

The only reason I found time last night was a nasty case of insomnia...I walked the floors all night long..and it seems to be happening more and more often... 3dsad

... the story was very intertaining....3dsmile    BUT I would rather sleep, no disrespect intended with that comment just tired... 

Thank you for your creativity and time...hope to read more soon

:lol:

#5 2007-12-14 20:41:41

PapaGus
Tipsy

I think, starting out the story with what appears to be an error in the title- POLICES rather than POLICIES - casts serious doubt as to the authors ability to edit and that of his editors.  If, on the other hand, that's an acerbic wittisism, I can deal with it.

(posted from Chapter 3 - Special Project)

#6 2007-12-14 20:49:15

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

PapaGus:

Read this: http://www.wolfpub.org/critiquing.php
Follow its guidelines.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2007-12-15 00:46:03

siath
Wasted

PapaGus you have been warned time after time. Take what Net Wolf has told you to do and DO IT. I don't know how much longer Net will put up with your disreguard of the various warnings and you ignoring the guide that you agreed to when you signed up here. However, I for one am just about at my end in dealing with you.

Keep up with what you're doing and I have a special place for you.

Sorry Net, for stepping on your toes, but he's not getting the hint.

Siath

#8 2007-12-15 00:58:49

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

PapaGus wrote:

I think, starting out the story with what appears to be an error in the title- POLICES rather than POLICIES - casts serious doubt as to the authors ability to edit and that of his editors.  If, on the other hand, that's an acerbic wittisism, I can deal with it.

<heavy sarcasm>
PapaGus thank you for the kick in the teeth.  It is deep and insightful comments like yours that encourage writers everywhere to share their ideas.  I can't believe how stupid it was of me to make such a glaring mistake like mix two letters like that.  Your comments have helped me greatly improve my story I'm sure when I repost it, people will be amazed with the great improvement.

I will admit you are the true master of witticism managing to work in a subtle joke like typing wittisism instead; not everyone could have pulled that one off.  My hat is off to you sir
</heavy sarcasm>

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#9 2007-12-18 00:03:29

advancewar
Wasted

(/sarcasm) you mispelled the name, that being the most horible mistack in the world. i mean how could you do that its not like fingers can miss a key or anything
(/unsarcasm) its an awsome story 69 hope to see more like it

life=books

#10 2007-12-18 00:54:37

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Thanks advancewar.  I'm glad you liked it.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#11 2022-03-17 05:13:05

digdoggggg
Tipsy

Great story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

(posted from Chapter 3 - Special Project)

Board footer