The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-20 22:57:01

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Site Update - July 20, 2007

Okay, something of a major update today.

I have abandoned the notion that the contributor sections will be customized to the contributors' desires.  I don't have the drive to do the customizing, and no one really seems to care.

Having said that, I have consolidated the site so that all contributors and items run off the same scripts.

Also, I have changed the CSS on the site so that the user can choose which color theme s/he wants, for the entire site.  Go to the main page, and at the bottom of menu, choose "User Tools", which will give the option to change the theme.  More themes will be added in the near future, but right now there are three available to choose from.

Subdomain redirection is not functional at the moment, but I will endeavor to get that working ASAP. 

Please let me know if you find anything that isn't working right.  I will continue to "fix" whatever I find not working.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer