The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-19 10:24:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Discord Server Closure

As of August 1, 2021, the Discord server that was opened to act as a chat for this site, will be closed due to complete lack of interest.

If you wish to contact me (Eric Storm), use either my email address, or contact me through Fuckedbook...er, I mean Facesucks... er... Face... book... yeah, that thing.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2021-07-19 18:12:40

tcyrille
Inebriated

Re: Discord Server Closure

there is a discord? thereis a facebook page?

#3 2021-07-19 22:52:10

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Discord:  No.  I'm closing it.  Duh.
Facebook:  *points below to his signature*  Link's been there for months...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2021-07-25 09:16:21

Elessar
Completely Blotto

That sucks, I haven’t been on much this last month or so. To much crap going on. Added the Facebook though so that’s a bonus. Looking forward to more stories anyway.

#5 2021-07-25 12:02:53

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Yes, well, you were pretty much the only one who was on with any frequency... and your frequency was frequently modulated... 3dtongue

It's just not worth keeping that one extra program open on my desktop, for that time, every three weeks or so, that someone says something.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer