Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-08 14:16:43

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Altered

Altered

Glimmer is a runaway sex slave, looking for something new after her previous Mistress abandoned her. She finds Sophia Graham, a seemingly-innocent 11-year-old child prodigy with a knack for psychology and big ambitions that will forever alter the course of both of their lives and possibly even the world. The girl takes Glimmer in as her own slave, and Glimmer falls head over heels for her. This time, she thinks she’s finally getting her happily ever after.

But then, this story isn’t a fairytale. This is a story about a little girl with a secret desire, the intelligence to attain it, and every line in the sand she’s willing to cross to do so. This is a story about love and lies, what it means to be human, and how we interpret reality.

As this is my first venture into the realm of erotica, concrit would be greatly appreciated, as I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2021-05-13 13:08:24

temporal_aberation
Inebriated

Re: Altered

Author's notes can be found Here. WARNING: Author's notes will contain spoilers.

#3 2021-05-18 05:14:49

mydarkside
Inebriated

Wow, You can write.

If this is your first time at erotica then there is nothing to worry about. I'm not normally into mind control, or sci-fy type stories but this held me.

I can't wait for the next chapter

(posted from Of Kisses and Mistresses)

#4 2021-05-23 13:30:48

temporal_aberation
Inebriated

Thanks! This means a lot.

Writing something like this for the first time can be a bit intimidating, so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Hopefully, chapter 2 won't be that much longer of a wait.

#5 2021-05-25 09:15:40

mydarkside
Inebriated

Even better than last time. I can see that this story is going to run and run

(posted from Strawberry Pancakes)

#6 2021-07-11 10:29:40

crypticbyte
Tipsy

I really like this story, thank you for creating this marvelous piece!

For quite some time I was looking for a good mind control story seems like this is the jackpot! Can't wait for next chapters. You're a really good writer.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#7 2021-09-07 12:37:26

temporal_aberation
Inebriated

I just wanted to stop by to thank you both so much for the feedback. It really means a lot.

I also want to leave a massive apology. Real life issues came up, and it's been hard to find the time to write over the past few months. I was also dissatisfied with chapter 3 and revised it several times over. It's intentionally written in a very different writing style, which is hard to adjust to. Hopefully when it's complete, it will be worth the wait. I've not given up on this project, but I don't know when it'll be ready. Again, I'm very sorry for this for the people who have been waiting.

Board footer