The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-05 21:09:27

MDH1969
Inebriated

2020/2021 update.

A quick update, just in case there is anybody interested in how my projects are going.

First off the bad news:  People may have figured this out by now but the Adventures of Tilly has been put on the permanent  back burner.  I was just unable to get into the story properly, and it finally died as a project.  Apologies to anyone who liked that project.

Second: I admit that my writing was, to put it mildly, sporadic during 2020.  The whole Covid situation, lockdown etc, made it hard for me to focus on writing in any form.  There were whole months during 2020 where I wrote nothing, or next to nothing.  I am sorry for this, to anyone on here who is a fan of my writing.  I just found it so hard, with everything going on, to write anything.  The good news it that around Christmas I started writing again.

So, what am I working on at the moment:  Well first I am going to finish DaddyDaug.com.  But, it's a struggle at them moment.  I've hit a spot in the story that is taking way too much time to write.  But I'm pushing through, even if it is only a few sentences at a time.  I will finish it, as I like where the story is planned to go.  Beyond that I am working on other project, to keep myself writing.  The one being the sequel to Lolita Beach Island.  This is about one quarter of the way through the first draft.  The other project is a sequel to Wolfram Hart Academy, which is in the planning stage right now.  I do have a couple of other projects in the early planning stage, but they are not beyond just the initial ideas as I am focusing on projects further on and don't want to split my writing between too many projects. 

I hope this gives those who like my writing something to look forward for.  And that, in this crazy period, you and your families have all been well.  All I can say is keep an eye out on my projects.

MDH.

#2 2021-02-06 01:40:24

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: 2020/2021 update.

You should change the status of The Adventures of Tilly McKenzie to either Inactive, or Abandoned, so that people know it's not likely to see any new posts.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer