The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-02 09:41:27

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

General Comments

Post General Comments to the Contributor Here.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2021-03-25 15:07:39

bistander
Wasted

Re: General Comments

First post on your account

Hi, it's me, the one who told you about this site.

It's great to see you here and as soon as I finish getting Linux working well I'm gonna start reading the stories you posted here.

#3 2021-04-02 13:51:51

mydarkside
Inebriated

bistander wrote:

First post on your account

Hi, it's me, the one who told you about this site.

It's great to see you here and as soon as I finish getting Linux working well I'm gonna start reading the stories you posted here.

Hi,

Apart from Katja, which was written specifically for this site the other stories are over on the site where we met

#4 2022-11-27 14:47:12

Mikenc67
Inebriated

Teenage Dreams

Just read Teen. Dreams and can't wait for Chapter 2 and the start of the threesome. I also prefer to write about sibling love, both teen & preteen. I think the idea of two young kids making love to each other is so beautiful. Better to make love then be fighting.

Board footer