Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-03 15:14:48

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Forum Topic Temporarily Closed

Hello, everyone.

Though there has been no hint of a coming problem, I have decided to head any issues off at the pass.

Starting now, and for at least the next week, the "Politics" forum section is closed to posting.  What happens today is going to piss off close to half the country, no matter what it is.  Just read something smutty and let it pass.

I will reopen the category when I think things are calm enough.

DO NOT attempt to post political crap in any other forum section.  I will cancel any special access you might have, and ban you for the next six months.  NO, I am NOT kidding.  I have had it "up to here" with the political bullshit, and I don't want to see more of that crap in my Internet Home.  I voted for one guy.  If you voted for him, too, YAY!  If not... well, I'll still let you visit here, anyway, SO LONG AS you don't spend your time here ragging on my guy right now.

Go vote, and then come here and read something to forget about the crap you just went through.  The rest will handle itself.

Guardians Bless America,
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2020-11-03 17:46:03

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Forum Topic Temporarily Closed

So.... I can't start a discussion about whether Dugerra would be better off under Democracy than under the dictatorial rule of the King?

Darn!! That was going to be such a good debate too. 3dsmile

#3 2020-11-03 19:01:10

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

/me reaches for the ban link....

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2020-11-10 00:26:17

Jamie and Lisa
Tipsy

Just the forum, right. We mean it's okay to write stories about it ...

"If You Can't Fix It, Ennis, You Gotta Stand It."

"If you can't fix it, Jack, you gotta stand it."

"I wish I knew how to quit you, Ennis."

"I can't stand this anymore, Jack..."

"You know, Ennis, I say hateful things 'bout you 'cause I want you, an' I can't have you."

--Brokeback Mountain, the Sequel

Hello, hello ... why did our screen just go dark?

Last edited by Jamie and Lisa (2020-11-10 00:51:23)

Jamie and Lisa, slightly delusional, sexy, pseudonymous grandmothers and polyamorous lovers of George, Paul, Eva, Kristin, and Lillian. Operators of the "rather fictional" SBIAir on the Caribbean Island of St. Bibiana, and "even more fictional" Air Ark'nsas in the completely fictional Unorganized Territory of Saint Bibiana, USA.

#5 2020-11-10 03:51:11

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

So long as your story is appropriately marked, I don't give a damn what's in it.

Eric Storm
(Thankful he doesn't get whatever reference is being made in the above post, never having watched Brokeback Mountain...)

----
Facebook page

Board footer