Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-01 04:28:09

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

5K Word Challenge

5K Word Challenge

I have had a significant injury to the point I have only recently been able to type again. I am trying this series to help me with my recovery, by trying to make short stories that are self contained and quickly written, I'm hoping they make sense to you readers, but because of this each story will have different Genre, Pairing and Codes from each other.

These short stories may have nothing to do with each other, or they could be continuation of a previous segment, but in those cases they will have easily identified as a sequel. The main purpose is they should not go over 5,000 words or its considered a failure. You guys get to vote on well I do. I trying to do one a month, then get faster as I heal.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, I hope you enjoy.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2020-03-01 04:52:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: 5K Word Challenge

Just to let interested readers know:  Letum has included the story codes for each story at the start of that story, so you'll be able to decide whether you want to read that specific story or not.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2020-03-01 16:23:37

Maverick7508
Inebriated

I'll give it a read either way. I've never known Letum to disappoint on a story.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#4 2020-03-12 17:07:56

Maverick7508
Inebriated

Ah, I can see it now, Rise of the Sorostitute. Hilarious take on what college and bad parenting can turn girls into.

(posted from Make Momma Proud - Sorority Initiation Step 1)

#5 2020-11-03 00:26:49

ronnie52372
Tipsy

Will there be a continuation of this story?

#6 2020-12-28 00:28:34

Letum
Inebriated

ronnie52372 wrote:

Will there be a continuation of this story?

I have been busy working on other stories because I have had all these thoughts at once, completing none of them. I'm going to buckle down and try to finish the ones I have started before I get into the newer ones I came up with.

Board footer