The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-29 02:10:38

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Snippets

A series of vignettes, mere scenes of sexual activity.  Originally written for a magazine publication that never came about.

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2011-01-29 01:52:39

StoryJunkie
Wasted

Re: Snippets

I liked these stories. Too bad they are just snippets.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2011-01-29 03:08:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

"Too bad"?  You actually want more of any one of these???

These were written for profit, for a magazine that never reached print.  (Still got paid for them, though, YAY!)

I have no plans of doing anything with any of these.  Sorry.

Glad you liked them, though.
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2020-01-04 14:33:05

Billybob1969
Tipsy

Good story confused if she is spooning him her tits pressed into his back he wouldn't be able to hug her let alone drap his arm around her breast.

(posted from Keeping Warm)

#5 2020-01-04 17:29:48

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I think you should read the story again, this time without the speed-reading.  They both turned over very shortly after getting into bed.

Eric Storm wrote:

"Celia..." he started to protest.
    "You're just as cold as I am," she said.  The house was chilling rapidly, and the fire had not begun to take hold.  "We have to sleep close together, or we'll get sick."
    "Okay, but... could you turn over?"  It feels weird..."
    "Promise to turn over, too, so we can press together for warmth?"
    "Yeah, sure."
    Derek didn't know this was something of a mistake.  He'd felt weird with his sister's tits pressing into his back.  He had not anticipated what having her butt pressing against his crotch would do.  He could feel himself stiffening, and he tried to keep it down.  He lay next to her, unmoving.
    "Dammit, Derek, you have to put an arm around me.  Pretend I'm Monica."  Monica was Derek's last girlfriend.

This little blurb represents 6.1% of the story's entire length.  How the hell do you miss that much all in one spot?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer