Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-27 21:35:55

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

And so it begins...

...the holiday season, that is.  3dsmile

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.  Stuff yourself, watch sports (if you must), argue politics (not around me), sleep off dinner (YES!), and enjoy your family (if that's possible).

Should you be planning to participate in Shopageddon, better known as Black Friday, I wish you luck, and please stay safe.  No deal is worth a hospital stay...  OR A PRISON STAY!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2019-11-27 21:54:35

Lacy69
Inebriated

Re: And so it begins...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and happy Holiday stay safe.

#3 2019-12-10 11:49:06

StoryJunkie
Wasted

It has been a few weeks since I was here, so I just saw this....Happy Holiday's! Thanksgiving was pretty good for me, I got to spend time with my grand kids, kids, mom, and my brother came to town bringing the only nephew I will ever get (a fur baby) Duke which is mostly a pit bull but mixed with something else and about as dangerous as a marshmallow being thrown at your head.

#4 2019-12-10 18:15:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Hey!  That marshmallow could put an eye out!

3dtongue

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2019-12-11 00:55:30

Josh.Bond
Inebriated

and if you set them on fire first it sticks like napalm!

#6 2019-12-11 02:41:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

And if you forget to take the stick out after setting it on fire, you can REALLY do some damage!

3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#7 2019-12-14 22:45:47

StoryJunkie
Wasted

yeah I know he can do some real damage, but as a trained service dog for my brother (diabetic) he's a real mellow pup.

#8 2019-12-15 02:34:53

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I stopped talking about the DOG as soon as we got on the marshmallows.  3dsmile

I'm not one that has anything against pit-bulls.  They're just dogs.  They are particularly STRONG dogs, which is why they can be dangerous if raised improperly.  I mean, really... mis-train a chihuahua, it's still not gonna kill you.  Pit-bulls are somewhat more powerful.  But I know they can also be some of the sweetest dogs.  Just like Rottweilers: people are all afraid of them, but a properly socialized Rotty will be one of the sweetest dogs out there.  (Course, he can still put you in the hospital with his "happy to see you" routine... LOL )

Dogs are like kids:  If you raise them wrong, they turn into assholes.

Eric Storm

PS:  Your brother doesn't compete on American Ninja Warrior, does he?

----
Facebook page

#9 2019-12-18 17:14:17

StoryJunkie
Wasted

my brother?? hell no, he's shaped like me....round he's 6'1'' and just over 400 lbs I'm 6'2'' and 450 lbs. lol
and I agree about the dogs and how they are raised/trained, I just wish I could afford a dog these days, but I know enough about myself (no exercise because of my troubles walking, and not enough money for vet bills and food) I wouldn't put a dog in that kind of situation, so I just have to live vicariously through my brothers pup 3dsmile

#10 2019-12-18 23:18:34

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Oh, okay.  I only asked because there is/was a competitor on there who had his diabetes-support dog with him on the course.  (Well, okay, the dog was next to the course, but you know what I mean.)

The entire planet is round, why shouldn't we be?  LOL

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer