The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-20 04:00:57

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Donation box

I could have swore i had less then 4 weeks of donation left. Now i looked and it says i have almost a month. Is there any way to check our donation history?

#2 2019-07-20 05:11:31

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Donation box

A way for YOU to check it? No.  A way for ME to check it?  Yes.

The site is accurate: you have special access until August 15th.  You may be confused because you received an extra month on your donation, as did everyone who donated in April like you did.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2019-07-20 05:14:30

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Ah. Okay. Still confused as that was a while ago and just the other day it showed less than 4 weeks but I’ll take it. Thanks for answering.

#4 2019-07-20 05:35:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I don't know why it would ever have shown you less than 4 weeks, unless you looked yesterday or the day before... it's possible there's a bug in the "English date math" function, but if you hover over the description, it always gives you an exact amount.

What you currently have left is 3 weeks and 4 days.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2019-07-20 17:57:53

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Yeah I had looked everyday for the last week. It’s fine. It runs out when it runs out.

#6 2019-07-20 19:02:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Okay, for the last week.  So, was it saying something like "about 4 weeks", or "almost 4 weeks", or "almost a month"... something like one of those?

The date math system creates a somewhat vague English description for date math, because this is what most people really would prefer to see most of the time.  If you hover over it, it will give you the, "26 days 5 hours 14 minutes 22 seconds" version.  (What I call the "Commander Data mode".   3dbig_smile )

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer