The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-05 17:58:58

Lacy69
Inebriated

Missing Stories

Hello everyone and hope that everyone is doing ok.  Not sure if this is the right place for this question but ......  Over the years i have been a huge fan of ALL the authors on this site and i do have some of my favorite stories that i just like period. My Question is there are two stories that are missing and was wondering the reasoning.  The first is by Eric Storm: The Gaurdian the other story is the Glass House not sure of the author at the moment.  Thanks

#2 2019-07-05 18:02:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Missing Stories

I have never written a story titled The Guardian.  What was this story supposed to be about?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2019-07-05 18:05:25

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

The Guardian by dreaw.

This is the only story titled "The Guardian" on this site.  I didn't come up with something with the word "Glass" in the title.  Are you sure that's the name?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2019-07-05 18:08:01

Lacy69
Inebriated

The story in general was about a girl that was suppose to have fey blood and her cat was her guardian.  When one night her family is attack by what are know as red caps and the guardian changes to humanoid in nature and helps the girl that they set to go to the central place were elders are there to make a decision on what is be done with the girl and to decide if she is the one that is the one that a prophecy spoke of

#5 2019-07-05 18:17:38

Lacy69
Inebriated

Sorry "The Glass House" i am not sure of the author of but it is a fantasy story of the young teens and young man are brought to the house that is on an alien planet and are watched by unseen species.

#6 2019-07-05 22:06:15

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Okay, the story you describe as The Guardian is definitely NOT written by me, as I have never written a story with that plot line... or one even close to it.  Hopefully someone else will be able to help you out.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#7 2019-07-11 00:38:33

ryklyn
Tipsy

Remember both of those. Also The Time Compass has disappeared too.

#8 2019-07-11 02:10:02

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Okay.

Guardians, The Glass House, and The Time Compass were all written by Wolfstar.  Wolfstar asked to have his stories removed back in March, 2018.  I had to go back and look at my private "removed items" database to find these stories.

Wolfstar gave no indication as to why he had his stories removed, so I can't say whether he will ever be back... but I doubt it.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#9 2019-07-11 09:32:49

ryklyn
Tipsy

Thx Eric, thought I was going nuts for a while

#10 2019-07-11 16:55:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Oh, no worries, you're still going nuts.  Just these stories are actually not here anymore. 

3dtongue

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer