Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-01 03:34:24

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

In Memoriam

Keeshaba Storm (1980-2019)

Keeshaba Storm passed away at 8:12pm (ET), February 28, 2019, due to serious complications from the flu.

Folks, I was going to try to write a eulogy of sorts here, but... I just don't have it in me right now.

I loved her.  She will be missed.

Eric Storm

(If you want to read more details about just how she passed, visit my writing status thread.)

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2019-03-01 05:15:00

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Re: In Memoriam

I saw your post on her Facebook account and felt it better to say it here, what a loss to the world and I am deeply so for your loss and everyone elses, she was a wonderful kind woman that I had the privilege to talk to online over the past 14yrs? Wow time flies... I'm simply at a loss for words...  I'll be sure to send you a donation to helpout

Any other members reading this I highly urge you to please donate what you can if you can, Eric is gonna need our help in such a horrific time.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#3 2019-03-07 23:14:53

Blackie
Inebriated

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My hopes and wishes are that you have many good memories to hold her alive in your heart the rest of your life.

-Himself

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing." -Randy K. Milholland

#4 2019-03-08 18:05:00

Maverick7508
Inebriated

I may not be familiar with her work, but I do still think that the site has suffered a loss. A writer to some, a friend to others, and a muse to one. May your life still be able to move onward, and may she be waiting for you in the hall of Sessrumnir at the end of your path.

#5 2019-03-08 21:01:55

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thanks.... I think...  3dsmile

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2019-03-10 01:03:28

Seumus1
Inebriated

Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss.

#7 2019-03-13 20:54:58

yonkdude79
Tipsy

I am truly sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

#8 2019-03-15 01:59:37

Maverick7508
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

Thanks.... I think...  3dsmile

Eric Storm

Well it is an obscure name, so I can understand confusion over it. In Norse mythology Sessrumnir is one of the halls of the honored dead, specifically Freya's hall. It is home of the Valkyrie and is also known as the Lover's Hall, as stories tell of couples being reunited at Sessrumnir in some of the more obscure texts. I figured it an apt place for you two to meet when your path takes you to the halls, with drinking and merriment to pass the time for her while she waits.
If my use of religion was offensive I do apologize, it's easiest for me to convey feelings in the terms I am most familiar with.

#9 2019-03-15 04:35:06

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm not offended by anyone else's religion, unless they try to force me to follow it.  Though I am an Agnostic myself, I admit that religion has its benefits to individuals, and to society as a whole.  It just happens to not be my thing.

I consider it to be the thought that counts, and your thought was most welcome.  I understood what your intent was, even if I didn't get the reference.  But I wasn't about to let the opportunity to razz you go by without using it...  3dbig_smile

Thank you.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer