The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-08 17:01:40

MDH1969
Inebriated

Edge story

I have put this up in the creative section as well.

Now anyone who's checked out my profile will see that I said I write stories that are edgy.  Yes that means stories involving underages children in sexual situations.  But by edgy I also mean stories involving violence, rape, snuff etc.  I have a short novella that is plotted with a few scenes in place but I don't know if people on this site would be ok with it.  It is a horror story that will involve rape, violence, sexual violence and snuff scenes with children from aged 10 up.  If I were to finish it would it be ok to put it on here or would it be too much for the people on this site?  I would, of course, put a full warning at the start of the story if I did and not just drop readers into the dark pit of the story unprepared.  So what do people think, would that be too edgy for this site?

#2 2019-02-08 19:46:20

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Edge story

You'll note that the story codes for all the things you've mentioned are available on the site.

That's pretty much the answer to your question, isn't it?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2019-02-08 20:12:46

MDH1969
Inebriated

Maybe, but I also have looked through the story list and found maybe 1 story with those tags.  If the owner of the pub says it's ok then I'll take that as a yes.

#4 2019-02-08 21:38:22

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Yeah, you may not get many readers, as that kind of material isn't what the site is known for... but my policy is that ALL story content is acceptable.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2019-02-09 12:08:42

MDH1969
Inebriated

To be honest I'm not sure of any site where that sort of material is known for, at least involving young children.

#6 2019-02-10 23:44:03

James Marcus
Wasted

My thoughts are as long as you tag it so the reader knows what to expect, post what you like.

Board footer