You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-03 22:15:31

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

October Donation Results

October's Donation Goal:  $700.00
Donations Received:          $740.38

Yay!  Thank you very much to everyone who was able to make a donation this month.  You have no idea how much it is appreciated.

As per the new policy, one of October's donors was randomly selected to receive an extra six months of special access time.  I'd tell you who it is, but that would violate the donor's privacy, and I'm not gonna do that, so...

Congratulations to them, and to us, and a great big thank you to all of you!

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2018-12-06 02:29:25

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Re: October Donation Results

Skipping November?

#3 2018-12-06 04:01:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I haven't gone through and picked the individual who gets the extra access yet.  As such, I didn't want to post the results.  I know, one has little to do with the other, but they're linked in my warped little brain.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2018-12-07 09:58:12

Elessar
Completely Blotto

If there is a list that is numbered. Just put 1-X in a hat and randomly draw one out. Works for most things.

#5 2018-12-07 19:49:42

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

That's what I did last month.  I simply haven't gotten around to making up the list (or writing the script to do it for me).  It's not like there's a reason to hurry: whoever it ends up being already has special access for the next two and three-quarters months (at least), anyway...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer