The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-09-04 05:58:26

DoomCock
Tipsy

Re: Just a Taste is all it Takes

Chapter 17 was a great addition, but far too short for my taste.

A request: definitely revisit the mindscape and have him fuck his "daughter" some more.  That was hawt. 3dtongue

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#52 2018-09-09 05:41:57

ctrigger30
Tipsy

this story is perfect chapter 17 is to short for my taste. maybe for the future his daugher can be made real  and he can have his way with her in the real world

#53 2018-09-26 03:25:38

James Marcus
Inebriated

Chapter 19 and 20 will be posted on Friday.

#54 2018-10-09 05:15:15

ctrigger30
Tipsy

When is the next part coming out

#55 2018-10-09 05:20:37

James Marcus
Inebriated

ctrigger30 wrote:

When is the next part coming out

I'm now working on the next Chapter for Toy Master, then a few other stories, A Perfect ten, has two chapters in editing. I also plan on working the next chapter in Fateless sometime soon. So it might be a while before I get back to Just a Taste.

#56 2018-10-16 07:56:44

Elessar
Inebriated

I have to say, there’s a few parts I had to skip over, over all the story was good, several misspellings, grammatical errors, I think even names got switched once.

However, aside from the really short chapters, the pedo sex, I managed to see a really good story. There’s a few things that make me think, “what in the hell?”. Which is fine cause it makes me think about the background, what’s happened up to this point, etc.

I personally feel that to much of the story was taken away from Aaron, they seemed like a good pair. If focused more on everybody and everything else. And the feelings for drew that had no bases was... well confusing to say the least. Over all well done. I look forward to more.

#57 2018-10-17 04:26:09

James Marcus
Inebriated

Elessar wrote:

I have to say, there’s a few parts I had to skip over, over all the story was good, several misspellings, grammatical errors, I think even names got switched once.

However, aside from the really short chapters, the pedo sex, I managed to see a really good story. There’s a few things that make me think, “what in the hell? . Which is fine cause it makes me think about the background, what’s happened up to this point, etc.

I personally feel that to much of the story was taken away from Aaron, they seemed like a good pair. If focused more on everybody and everything else. And the feelings for drew that had no bases was... well confusing to say the least. Over all well done. I look forward to more.

Aaron and Andrew will have more time together next chapter. There will also be a bit of exploration into the Drew issue as well.

#58 2018-10-18 00:32:48

Elessar
Inebriated

Aaron and Andrew will have more time together next chapter. There will also be a bit of exploration into the Drew issue as well.

Please don't think i'm insinuating anything gay between them. It was simply a thought about their friendship, brawn and brains working together. I look forward to the clarifications with Drew. Thank you.

#59 2018-10-18 04:37:08

James Marcus
Inebriated

Elessar wrote:

Please don't think i'm insinuating anything gay between them. It was simply a thought about their friendship, brawn and brains working together. I look forward to the clarifications with Drew. Thank you.

No Insinuation taken, M/M is something I will never have in my stories, though there may be a few men magically transformed into women.

Board footer