Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-11 17:33:27

Admin
God
Website

Kimmy, My Cumslut

Kimmy, My Cumslut

A snow storm keeps a young girl and her father stuck at home together.  An innocent game becomes something more, and a dirty little secret that the girl has been keeping finally comes to light.

Note: This is a story I once released on xnxx.com, slightly modified, but already fully completed.  I'll be releasing new chapters periodically, until all eight chapters are posted.  This is the first story in a planned "universe" that will span many different stories and genres.

If the tags and description do not make it clear, this story is about a man and his young daughter.  If this is not the type of story you like, please do not bother reading it and commenting how much you don't like it.  This story is not for you.

#2 2018-09-17 12:20:54

trknup
Inebriated

Re: Kimmy, My Cumslut

I remember this story before xnxx got stupid with their censorship rules and drove off a lot of good writers.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2018-09-20 23:49:21

DoomCock
Inebriated

I'll take the implied comment, thank you very much. ^_^  As I said in the note for the story, it's already written, but when I posted it originally on xnxx, I noticed a few errors here or there and I wanted to give one more editing pass before I submitted it here.  So as I go through each chapter one last time, I'll post them.

#4 2018-11-29 19:54:24

DoomCock
Inebriated

It took me a whole lot longer to edit this than it really should have, but I finally had a chance to post the last chapters.  There will be more to come from this "universe", with new and interesting characters.  And Kimmy will be back in a later story.

Also, I've been wrestling with the idea of setting up a Patreon to help me be able to write more often.  If anyone would be interested in becoming a Patron (I was only going to start at $1 per month/chapter), message me so I know if there's interest.

Enjoy!

#5 2018-11-29 22:41:47

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

DoomCock:

Might want to put the bit about Patreon at the bottom of the story description, to make it permanently visible.  If this thread gets active, your notice will disappear from people's view pretty fast.

Just a suggestion, of course.

Eric Storm

PS: to edit the story description, go into the account management section for contributors, and choose the "Edit Item" menu item.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
AMEN! >>> Word Crimes

#6 2018-12-01 21:50:26

DoomCock
Inebriated

What a wonderful idea!  Done and done!

Board footer