Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-14 05:54:03

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Perfect Ten (A Swarm Cycle Story), A

A Perfect Ten (A Swarm Cycle Story)

The Swarm Cycle is a collection of stories written around a concept introduced by the Thinking Horndog about an alien invasion and Earth's reaction to it. The intent is for it to be a public, multi-author universe after the fashion of the popular Naked in School stories. The Sa'arm, a tripedal race with some physical resemblance to a cross between a mushroom and a lizard but with a hive mind, is sweeping across this galactic arm toward the center. They communicate by some sort of ESP, and ignore any race that does not. In their path is the Confederacy, a Galactic civilization that universally practices nonviolence -- and Earth... Interested authors should examine the Swarm Author's page at http://www.asstr.org/~Thinkers_tales/St … thors.html

jack Adams is the first person on Earth to score a perfect 10 on the CAP test. Making him one of the most sought after Volunteers in the Confederation. Unfortunately his family are all Earth Firsters, living in a remote part of Alaska. Making an Extraction nearly impossible. That was until his family reunion. With less chance of collateral damage, more open area for the marines to set an ambush and a large number of females for jack to claim as his concubines. The powers that be decided it was time.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2018-08-14 05:55:40

James Marcus
Wasted

Re: Perfect Ten (A Swarm Cycle Story), A

Okay so I know this is another new story, but I'm trying to keep the creative juices flowing, so I'm writing what inspires me. If that causes me to go back to one of my older stories great. If it means new stuff well sorry but that is what I need to write at the moment.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2018-08-23 01:23:10

trknup
Inebriated

Hoping to see more of this story in the future, and gets the juices flowing to add more chapters to the others.

#4 2018-09-04 12:41:31

td219
Tipsy

Off to a good start. Interesting premise which I think you can develop into a good story. Seems like an interesting universe with lots of opportunity. Hope you continue to work on/add to this one.

#5 2018-09-09 02:21:20

James Marcus
Wasted

Chapter was heavily edited. Some story concepts about the MC have been added as well.

#6 2018-09-29 15:37:23

James Marcus
Wasted

I have made a poll for A Perfect 10 on my Patreaon. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

Warning this poll has mild spoilers about chapter 2, which will be posted soon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/21720575

#7 2018-10-14 04:09:30

horp the reckless
Tipsy

I am enjoying this story so far. Here's hoping you add more chapters sooner rather than later! 3dsmile

Board footer