The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#826 2018-04-04 08:01:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Writing Status

Just to clarify, when I say I "can't see" something, I mean that I cannot make out details.  I can see there's an object there, will probably know what color it is primarily, will be able to tell its approximate shape...  Essentially it's a loss of detail.  The further away something is, the less detail I see.  If something is moving (relative to me), I see even less detail than normal.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
AMEN! >>> Word Crimes

#827 2018-04-04 23:28:15

Centaur
Inebriated

I had a friend about 30yrs ago that had the same problem. he also didn't have a problem talking about it or joking about it. he claimed to be watching a high speed game of pong.

#828 2018-04-05 05:54:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You either see the humor in life, or you get very depressed.  I don't like being depressed.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
AMEN! >>> Word Crimes

#829 2018-04-17 05:33:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

So this is an officially sucky week...

Not only did we lose R. Lee Ermey yesterday, today we lost Harry Anderson! Goddammit!

*sigh* 

They will be missed.

Eric Storm

----
AMEN! >>> Word Crimes

#830 2018-04-17 06:40:48

bigfoot
Inebriated

RIP Harry Anderson. For anyone interested, here is a clip of his famous needle through the arm gag. It's classic. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8EyYc4XxYk

Board footer