The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-01 08:52:53

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Donation

While it is not exactly a huge mind boggling issue. The information on the donation page the description the details of it. No ads, length of time. Is currently wrong. It is set to $1 per month. I donated $6 and was abruptly informed I only get 3 months of donation status. Which is completely fine with me. I’ll just make another donation sooner than usual. It is just slightly misleading. Thank you.

#2 2018-04-01 18:31:03

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Donation

... and the entire rest of that page is woefully outdated, as well.  I explained the new donation system back in February, before it went into effect on March 1st.  I didn't even remember that page existed.

I will have to change that page... it will require a major rework, since most of what's on it is erroneous at this point.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2018-04-02 01:29:21

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

The page has now been entirely revamped, including not only the new thank-you gift protocol, but the two new ways in which people might consider making donations.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2018-04-03 03:44:06

Elessar
Completely Blotto

As I had said, it wasn’t an issue. I do know you like things as updated and straight forward as possible. I have obviously missed a post on the new system so will go look for it shortly. Thank you for taking the time to take care of it.

Board footer