The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-12 04:20:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Author removal

At the author's request, all of Wolfstar's stories have been removed from the site.  We wish Wolfstar well in his future endeavors.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2018-03-14 01:46:16

Fenixreign
Completely Blotto

Re: Author removal

It is disappointing that he or she has made the request, but I just want to thank you, Eric.  So many other sites are... reticent... to remove content despite it truly belonging to the author and you continue to prove that you are an author first and show the empathy that you all deserve.

Again, thank you!

#3 2018-03-14 07:04:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Author removal

I guess it is part of the difference, in that this site is run by an author, for authors.  It never even occurred to me to NOT honor the request.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer