The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-08 23:05:00

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

General Comments

Post general comments to the contributor here.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
I thought a thought.  But the thought I thought I thought, was not the thought I thought, I thought.  If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought... I wouldn't have thought so much!

#2 2017-11-25 05:33:53

Franco
Tipsy

Re: General Comments

Glass House

Read the story and like it. The following is not a criticism, but offered as information:

The hymen is not located inside the vagina. It's at the entrance of the vagina. You can see find a description and see an illustration on Wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

The tip of the penis is called the glans, not the glands.

#3 2017-11-25 18:10:09

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: General Comments

Just for the record, this is a typical mistake made by erotica writers, including me in my early days, because, having never deflowered a girl, we don't know any better.

As to the glans/glands thing... well, stop using damned medical terms in your erotica, and that won't happen.

3dsmile

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
I thought a thought.  But the thought I thought I thought, was not the thought I thought, I thought.  If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought... I wouldn't have thought so much!

Board footer