Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Brimstone - The Tales of Drakara Book I

Brimstone - The Tales of Drakara Book I

The Great Demon war has been over for quite some time now, and in our not distant future the world has changed. It is no longer a time for humanity, but a time for the vilest of creatures, the demons to rule. They have brought about an abomination to humanity, known as the Demorites a half breed that can think and act like a human, but contains all the strengths of their demonic parents. Brimstone is the tale of one part of one such Demorites journey into prominence. The Tales of Drakara are going be fraught with places no one would dare go in their wildest dreams, great evils will happen and darkest desires will be learned, shall you weather the journey as well as our hero, or will you succumb to your own desires far too soon. 

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-01-13 03:03:05

Shaggy18
Inebriated

Re: Brimstone - The Tales of Drakara Book I

Really loving this story can't wait to read more.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2016-03-08 04:37:04

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

I do hope that you enjoyed what has been written on this story so far. It has taken me a while to find my muse again, but she has come back and she has come back with some friends. I am hoping to start turning out a thousand words a day again here soon be able to bring down the hammer hard enough on these ideas to give you guys good stories, and even better sex scenes. ^_^

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#4 2016-03-19 17:26:23

Halthasar
Tipsy

I loved this story, been wondering how you are going to incorporate her newfound power in with the rest, and who's powers she will take in responce

#5 2016-03-19 19:33:27

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Oh it will be interesting to say the least! This character is designed to develop talents and new abilities ad a fare clip. So it will be truly interesting to see how she uses it. Half the time I don't even know in advance. She has a life of her own most days.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#6 2017-08-29 22:46:29

dusty
Tipsy

Great story, would love to read more!

(posted from Chapter 7)

#7 2017-09-04 17:55:38

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

@dusty Thanks it was a fun story to write up until I hit a massive plot barrier. It's on my list of stories to work on once I finish with the two I am currently posting on.

Board footer