The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-15 03:17:13

Crusader
Wasted

erroneous search result.

Description of issue: first result is a blank title by unknown1000u2;

Recreation steps: (not the only way, but easiest to type out)
"Search the site" --> "basic search"
Choose "MF" pairing code
Search

Device used: Chrome on Android. (Likely unrelated, but my computer is off and I'm already in bed so I can not easily double check) will give version info of phone if needed.

Priority: low, functionality of site is not impacted.

Assumption: deleted (or 1/2 published?) story still has a row in the database, that returns a value when using the search function when it shouldn't.

Assumption2: a story with no title... Unlikely as going to unknown's page lists 3 titles out of 3.

#2 2017-05-15 03:29:15

Crusader
Wasted

Re: erroneous search result.

Slight correction, looking them up from the author page has a count of 4 with only 3 items listed

#3 2017-05-15 05:36:54

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Problem corrected.

From what I can deduce from looking into the database information, Unknown accidentally started to upload My Girls III before he'd uploaded My Girls II.  Not realizing he could just rename and repost things, it looks like he deleted the story (or had me do it...)  In any case, the information in the database for the codes, genres, etc. didn't get deleted at that time.  It has since been deleted, so it won't show up again.

Thanks for letting me know.
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2017-05-15 16:15:21

Crusader
Wasted

wooo, nice to know my assumption wasn't to far off.
3dbig_smile

Board footer