The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-14 22:36:36

Wolfstar
Inebriated

I'm back

To those people who have read my small amount of contributions to this site it may be of interest to know that I am able to return to contributing.  Unfortunately, family events resulted in my not being in a position to write at all for a while, I have become my mother's sole carer.  While my situation has not changed that much, financially I have been able to buy needed equipment to allow me to write and look after my mom.  Put simply I have a new tablet.  So I'm back and writing again.  I have put up the first chapter of a new book today.  And I will be visiting other items I have written.  Expect new chapters of Six of One soon, along with the next in the Guardians series.  I hope that those who enjoyed my previous books will also enjoy the new one.

Thanks.

#2 2017-05-14 23:51:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: I'm back

Welcome back, Wolfstar.

Sorry to hear about your mother, but glad to see that you've worked out a way where you can continue to write while still looking after her.

Eric Storm

PS:  Isn't writing on a tablet a pain in the ass?  Or do you use a Bluetooth keyboard?

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2017-05-15 11:17:06

Wolfstar
Inebriated

Yes it is a pain so bluetooth keyboard is what I use.  Just took me a while to get on on carer's allowance.

#4 2017-08-05 23:31:39

Reizo
Tipsy

Hey Wolfstar, if it would be possible i could donate you some via paypal each month. I am now in a position where I can spare $10.- a month to support you. You are an awesome writer.

Board footer