Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-10 04:33:10

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Just a Taste is all it Takes

Just a Taste is all it Takes

Andrew was a typical High School Student, he was not one of the nerdy types who A's came easily too, or one of the Jocks who sports came easily to, He was not a pretty boy who girls came easily too, He just was. One day during chemistry experiment his bimbo of a lab partner screws up and he is covered in chemicals. When he wakes up in the hospital, he has a very strange taste in his mouth. When he is released with a clean bill of health and his family comes to pick him up a simple kiss leads to his discovery of the powers contained in his saliva. (this is a re-post of an old story that I am rewriting.)

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2017-02-12 01:45:45

Halthasar
Tipsy

Re: Just a Taste is all it Takes

Was gonna say that I've read this story b4, but couldn't remember from where since it seemed like it was a new post...

I guess your recovering some stuff from your the site archives?

#3 2017-02-12 04:38:49

drmetz13
Tipsy

good story, fun read i really enjoyed it. the only criticism i have is the names. you had a hard time keeping the names right /becky-beth-bethany/ and a few others. if this a old story being rewritten maybe you can go back and fix them.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#4 2017-02-14 04:29:28

Shaggy18
Inebriated

really enjoying this story can't wait for more to come out to read. Thanks for sharing

#5 2017-02-15 01:20:53

Maverick7508
Inebriated

Alright. Good to see this back and with more chapters than before.

#6 2017-02-17 02:57:40

coalbuckety
Inebriated

That was a nice start for the ending chapter but what about the other girls and the one that he had such a crush on since 6th grade. You know the old expression about having started lunch only to have it snatched away. It goes something like "It started out good but My stomach still thinks my throat has been cut." Thanks for the story but it seems a bit incomplete.

(posted from chapter 15: Lust)

#7 2017-02-17 20:52:50

Maverick7508
Inebriated

Well I would imagine not all the chapters are done yet. There is also still the issue of finding the person playing puppeteer.

#8 2017-02-18 02:00:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

When looking at the story information, I see the following status message:  "(Serial / Novel - In Progress)"

Tells me that it is not yet finished.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#9 2017-02-18 16:08:31

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Glad to read the new chapters. Hope more will come soon

#10 2017-02-21 10:40:05

Sniper
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

When looking at the story information, I see the following status message:  "(Serial / Novel - In Progress)"

Tells me that it is not yet finished.

Eric Storm

I might be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that when I started reading this story it was labeled as completed. Currently I am trying to only read completed stories, as I try to avoid adding more novels on my watchlist for updates.

#11 2017-02-22 14:22:01

James Marcus
Wasted

Sniper wrote:

I might be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that when I started reading this story it was labeled as completed. Currently I am trying to only read completed stories, as I try to avoid adding more novels on my watchlist for updates.

I am sorry to hear that you thought this was a completed story, unfortunately it was not. There is still a lot more to be written about the adventures of Andrew.

#12 2017-02-23 05:09:10

James Marcus
Wasted

I would like some feedback on the current story, I have opened a poll on several sites that I post this story too. The feedback is on the part of the story where Andrew starts the tests that his Harem wants him to do, main question being just how young should the story show? I am asking as I do not want to write something that will gravely upset my readership. So please take a moment to let me know your thoughts here http://www.strawpoll.me/11319212

#13 2017-04-08 17:35:47

Crusader
Wasted

Interesting, very interesting. I look forward to reading more.

because you are directly asking for feedback on the age of the girls, I personally prefer the women in stories to have secondary sexual characteristics.

#14 2017-04-08 21:39:25

James Marcus
Wasted

Crusader wrote:

Interesting, very interesting. I look forward to reading more.

because you are directly asking for feedback on the age of the girls, I personally prefer the women in stories to have secondary sexual characteristics.

Thank you for the feedback, There will be more in the future dealing with more mature acquisitions and sexual partners.

#15 2017-04-28 22:42:07

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Liked the newest chapter. I was happy to see Andrew take charge

#16 2017-07-14 04:43:00

Terminaxe
Tipsy

Will there be a book two to this?

#17 2017-11-30 22:42:49

gadget
Inebriated

Looking forward to seeing where this is going to go.

(posted from chapter 16: Conclusions)

#18 2017-12-01 08:54:11

Sdragon
Inebriated
Website

while i was reading through the story for a second time, i noticed something that didn't catch my eye the first time. in the part where the chem teacher and the protagonist are doing their thing in the class room after school, there are a few inconsistencies that you might not have realized happened. just wanted to let you know in case you didn't.

#19 2017-12-01 18:01:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

When making such a statement, Sdragon, you should always give examples.  If the author didn't see them the first time, what makes you think he's going to be able to find them the second time, just because you tell him there's supposedly something there?  (I say supposedly because it's always possible that you are incorrect, and it's not actually inconsistent... )

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#20 2017-12-04 00:42:48

Sdragon
Inebriated
Website

Eric Storm wrote:

When making such a statement, Sdragon, you should always give examples.  If the author didn't see them the first time, what makes you think he's going to be able to find them the second time, just because you tell him there's supposedly something there?  (I say supposedly because it's always possible that you are incorrect, and it's not actually inconsistent... )

Eric Storm

agreed and i apologize, what i am referring to is how the chem teacher is not wearing any underwear but after all the sex she has her underwear on her. i might have read it wrong which would be just like me to do.

#21 2018-02-01 07:53:24

James Marcus
Wasted

Sdragon wrote:

Eric Storm wrote:

Eric Storm

agreed and i apologize, what i am referring to is how the chem teacher is not wearing any underwear but after all the sex she has her underwear on her. i might have read it wrong which would be just like me to do.

I will try and go back through that section and fix the disparity, thank you for pointing it out.

#22 2018-02-24 04:30:57

ctrigger30
Inebriated

your wook is great and if you need a new editor i can do it

#23 2018-02-24 07:36:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

ctrigger30 wrote:

your wook is great and if you need a new editor i can do it

Um...  Did you consider proofreading this message before you posted it?

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#24 2018-03-21 00:03:43

Jomstead
Tipsy

Love the story. Keep up the good work

(posted from chapter 2: First Taste)

#25 2018-06-19 15:59:49

DaveGrous
Inebriated