The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-01 21:06:22

generallysticky
Tipsy

Unauthorized Access Error

I keep getting an Unauthorized access message when try to access any story on the website.  I recently became a member and donated (I don't know if that is what triggered the bug or not). The error message in verbatim is posted below and I did fill out the form to contact the webmasters but thought it would be prudent to post the issue here as well. 

Unauthorized Access

You are not authorized to access this web page. Your user id and IP address have been logged, and will be reported to the website administration. If you reached this page by clicking on a link from the website, please use the form below to contact the webmasters.

PLEASE NOTE: The page which displays a story in a separate window is no longer bookmarkable. It will not accept its options from the address bar any longer. This was done for security reasons. If you ended up on this page due to a previously working bookmark, please delete it. You can bookmark your place within a story via built-in site utilities.

Please use your back button to return from whence you came, or Click Here to go to the main website.

Please do not try to reload this page without contacting the administration. Repeated security breach attempts will result in your IP address being banned.

Thank you for your cooperation.
The Administration

#2 2017-01-01 21:15:28

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Unauthorized Access Error

Problem fixed.  In attempting to fix one (invisible) error, I induced a much worse one.  I've reverted to the old way of doing it until I can figure out what's going on.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2017-01-01 21:17:12

generallysticky
Tipsy

Re: Unauthorized Access Error

so it has thank you very much for the extremely speedy resolution!!

Board footer