Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Boy In The Grass

Boy In The Grass

The series follows the merger of two families, three teens and two single women; and the trouble they get into as well as how the family grows and deminishes over the years. Chapter one deals with how the main character's meet.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-01-18 12:16:33

Shaggy18
Inebriated

Re: Boy In The Grass

Loved this story. The whole concept was fantastic. Some of the scenes you wrote out were so funny that I laughed so hard I cried. I really enjoyed reading this.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2016-05-30 04:43:42

Bushhairs
Tipsy

Has anyone any information regarding Magusfang's rather lengthy absence? I have been reading his stories since the beginning and have been addicted to them ever since.

#4 2016-06-25 14:33:35

Lacy69
Inebriated

I also have read his stories and i got into so much i could not put it down, just to find what happens next.  All three were good and then....(cry) no more and so, so many unanswered questions.

#5 2016-08-12 02:58:18

Hells Gate
Tipsy

Where are these books i need them for... Research... Yes research.

(posted from Amy Gets an Early Birthday Present.)

#6 2016-08-21 03:24:27

Magusfang
Completely Blotto

Magus fang is in the hospital again. Sorry folks but my past he come back to haunt me. I am undergoing some rather arduous treatment for small bowel cancer but I am trying to write when I feel up to it

#7 2016-08-21 03:35:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

We wish you the best, Magusfang.  I'd keep you in my prayers, if I wasn't an Agnostic.  Please try to keep us posted on how you're doing.

May it all turn out better than you could hope for.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#8 2016-08-21 12:42:16

Magusfang
Completely Blotto

Will do, actually not feeling well to bad, just kind of weak but I did just have surgery a few days ago and now I'm not twenty any more, don't quite bounce back like I used to lol
But the docs seem pretty pleased with themselves and that's usually a good sign.

#9 2016-08-21 18:16:49

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad to hear it.  Keep up the recovery.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#10 2018-09-23 22:51:46

DaveGrous
Inebriated

Fantastic story!!! You should publish it! It is that dam good! I would buy a copy.

(posted from Chapter 63: Is Max Bringing Guests For Dinner or Has His Goose Been Cooked?)

#11 2018-11-27 07:07:46

Maverick7508
Inebriated

Overall the story is pretty good. Admittedly there are some points where there were unnecessary breaks in immersion, like with June putting so much into ruining Mike to win the divorce. 85% of custody cases in family court are won by women, and the remaining 15% are 50/50 between men winning custody outright, or uncontested. Just the affairs would have sunk him, or the trade issues, heck even what he said to the judge would have done it. But i digress, all in all a good story with a fairly constant tempo. Glad to hear you are getting better btw.

#12 2023-04-05 18:46:08

Dadrepus
Inebriated

Wow, just finished "Boy in the Grass". This is probably one of the best erotic fictions I have ever read. The emotional impact of the story had me in tears many times. The authors interplay of characters was brilliantly conceived and yes, there was plenty of sex but not the same old same old one finds in many other stories. Just outstanding in concept and execution. One has to live with the wonky editor used to type the story as a ? showed up instead of quote marks. But it is well worth putting up with it to complete the story. And it is a long story! The kind I love! I want to be immersed into the world the author created. One of the Best on this site that I have read so far.

(posted from Chapter 63: Is Max Bringing Guests For Dinner or Has His Goose Been Cooked?)

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

#13 2023-04-05 22:36:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I have spent years looking for a solution to the "question mark diamond" problem, with no success.  The site uses UTF-8 encoding, which should include all those characters.

I can only hope that this problem does not persist into the next version of the site... if the next version of the site ever gets finished...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer