The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-05 19:40:46

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

General Comments

Post General Comments to the Contributor Here.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2007-10-07 01:06:08

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: General Comments

Hello to all.

First, let me say thank you to Net Wolf for inviting me to come over. It's a pleasure and a privledge to be among such distinguished writers.

Second and last, I'm not sure I'll post all of my stories here. I plan to post my five or six best real quick starting with those that I feel are my best; "Forever Flaccid" "Christmas Cums" and "Adam Knight" will be the first three. The first two are already posted and I started posting "Adam Knight" tonight. I will continue posting it, a chapter or two a day until it's complete. After that will be "Summer Roadtrip." I'm not sure what will be after "Roadtrip."  Possibly "Triplet Troubles" or maybe another of my short stories.

Thank you all for reading.

#3 2008-03-28 01:34:01

Drumspell
Tipsy

Okay in that regard, are there any sequels in the works to Adam Knight or Summer Roadtrip, ie Mark's Roadtrip?
Other that that love your work and looking forward to reading as much as you put out.

Lost My Mind - Might Come Back Some Day
  Of Course, That Is Up To Itself To Decide

#4 2008-03-28 03:19:36

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Hiya Drumspell,

Yes, I plan to do a sequel to Adam knight. When that will happen, I have no idea. I write what my cute, but fickle, muse brings to me. She's brought me some interesting ideas for future AK stories but nothing complete so far. It will probably happen at some point though.

As for Roadtrip, I have tried writing sequels, I have tried writing with the same characters, all new characters and even combinations thereof. So far, none of it is anywhere near completion. Again, it's that cute yet fickle muse of mine.

Thanks for the comments and please keep reading.

#5 2009-04-21 11:19:03

Marts401
Tipsy

Summer Roadtrip

Hi Jefferson,

Would love to read a summer roadtrip again. When will you post it??? I thought it was great the first time I read it but I lost my copy wheb my harddisk crashed and since ewpub isn't online anymore.....

Gr.

Mischa

#6 2009-04-21 17:43:30

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

This question has been answered elsewhere.  Summer Roadtrip was removed at the author's request due to the current legal atmosphere.  I imagine he'll repost it... when the legal atmosphere eases.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2009-11-24 18:18:06

sajoir7
Tipsy

loved your stories

when I read "Flight of the Istar" I really didnt think i woould like your kind of stories. I have just finished Triplet Trouble 1 & 2, SLuT9, and Summer Roadtrip and realized I was wrong. Your a great author keep up the good work. I will be reading Adam Knight next.

#8 2012-01-19 09:01:42

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

As you all can tell by now, I have posted two stories to the Pub. "...With Cream Cheese Icing" and "The Insomniac's Tango." Neither of these are new stories, they've both been around for a number of years. When Eric opened the Pub, I made a choice to only post my BEST stories to this site, and until now, I've held to that.

Someone taking "SLuT9" and posting it to another site without permission, and someone screaming "thief" here on the boards, set me to posting some of my stories on this "other site." Three were posted, all shorter stories. Since I was posting them there, I figured I might as well go ahead and add them here also. The reason there are only two new stories here is because the third story I added over there was "Who Fucked Angie McGee?" which is already available here on the pub. It debuted here on the Pub as a matter of fact.

When I say I only posted my best stories, that doesn't mean these stories aren't good. They're not of "Summer Roadtrip" or "Adam Knight" quality but I do think they are both a good read. Both of the new ones are short, sweet little romance scenes, one of them loosely based on an experience I had with my wife and the other an idea that struck me one night and just poured out of me. I hope you all enjoy them and PLEASE, leave a note and let me know.

Thank you.

#9 2012-01-19 16:57:46

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Ew.  Not sure we want to hear about things that pour out of you.  3dtongue

Always glad to have more of your work... and I thought these titles sounded familiar...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#10 2012-01-24 07:03:27

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

And that's it.

With the posting of my final three stories

"Story of Her Body", "Water Works" and "What a Night,"

All 18 of my stories - 17 complete and 1 incomplete - are now posted at the Mystic Wolf Pub.

I hope you all enjoy them.

#11 2012-01-24 15:07:05

lordalpha
Wasted

Wow Jeff! I remember some of these from when I first found you, but man do they bring back memories! (I think My Father's Garage was the first story of yours I ever read!) Nice to have a chance to re-read them once again! Thanks!

#12 2016-07-26 18:47:34

Lacy69
Inebriated

Know this that i hope you will continue to write and post.  Your muse and ideas will come when time is right.  I have written a few stories in the last year or so and they will never see the day of light considering when i read your stuff and others, mine is just....  well it is insignificant to what you and the other Author's write.  LoL maybe sometime i will give you the basic premise of the story is about.

Board footer