Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Time Compass, The

Time Compass, The

Jack owns a straight device which can stop time.  This leads to encounters with strange creatures and a lot of sex.

This is the first real novel I've ever written.  Up till now my 'novels' are more a series of interlinked stories.  I hope you like it, and constructive criticism would be helpful, thanks

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-05-30 15:53:56

barenakeddreams
Tipsy

Re: Time Compass, The

Enjoying this, but a quick question.  At the start when he left time stop the man he made dance forgot everything.  Wouldn't Emma forget everything and be freaking out over how she is in this guy's house? And not yet know what happened to her parents?

(posted from Chapter 1)

#3 2017-10-26 15:06:16

Todger65
Tipsy

Interesting twist to the usual time stop stories, and open for a continuation.

(posted from Chapter 1)

#4 2017-10-27 14:44:21

Todger65
Tipsy

A good story, interesting twists. It's is even open for a follow up if ever you wanted.

(posted from Chapter 11)

Board footer