The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-03 10:05:13

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Picture's Worth, A

Some say that a picture steals your soul.  Sally Turner discovers this is not entirely incorrect.  A picture actually copies a person at that moment of time.

She learns how to interact with the people contained in the picture to help her father rescue a kidnapping victim.

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2006-12-30 17:29:51

dv8n
Wasted

Re: Picture's Worth, A

I liked it....kinda weird the way the "potential" story included others who sally never met...wonder if they are real....like maybe they just happened to be in that place at that time and she somehow tapped that....or maybe her mind built mental constructs (like the bat) to explore this "other" world....

:lol:

#3 2006-12-30 22:41:45

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

I actually think of it more as a snapshot of the entire world of the moment the picture was taken.  I suppose if she was to continue in the "interactive" world that she can control long enough i.e. 9+ months there could potentially be people born that don't exist in the "real" world or she could simply create someone but that goes beyond the scope of the story.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#4 2007-01-11 05:07:06

Luna
Tipsy
Website

I'm not normally one for erotica in general, but I really liked this story... The elements of it are really interesting and unique.

#5 2007-01-11 05:10:45

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Thanks Luna.  I hope you can find something else by me in the future that will capture your interest also.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#6 2009-01-22 19:08:43

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

Well don't know about the others, but this one certainly captures your interest. It's to early to judge completely yet, but it has the potential to be a great story, so I hope you will provide us with more soon.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#7 2009-01-23 02:46:48

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Umm are you sure you are talking about the right story?  This one is finished.  Anyway I'm glad you enjoyed my writing.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#8 2009-01-24 22:29:03

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

This was it, but I guess I must have missed the last chapter. Just re-read the story and the last chapter, and it is still as good as it was the first time. It's a shame this story ended, because it has such great potential. Sally has a unique ability that would fit in well with a serious story or an erotica, so I hope you make a sequel or a similar story soon.

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#9 2011-01-24 22:25:57

LAoW
Completely Blotto

So I finally read another story (I'm just going down the list). I have to say, I kinda' liked the story line. I agree with the masses, it has a lot of potential to be even more awesome, should you continue it. The only thing I was uncertain of is Sally taking advantage of the kidnapped girl. Kinda' seems like bad timing. Ah well.

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#10 2011-01-25 02:47:15

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

LAoW wrote:

The only thing I was uncertain of is Sally taking advantage of the kidnapped girl.

Call it my inner perv speaking out but in Sally's defence she is only "taking advantage" of her in a virtual world that has no impact on the real world.  The "victim" doesn't know what she and Sally did.

Little look into what would happen if I ever do a sequel: They become secret lovers (they are also partners in the RCMP) and she understands what Sally can do and is fine with it.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#11 2011-01-25 02:59:05

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Storymaster69 wrote:

Call it my inner perv speaking out but in Sally's defence she is only "taking advantage" of her in a virtual world that has no impact on the real world.  The "victim" doesn't know what she and Sally did.

Little look into what would happen if I ever do a sequel: They become secret lovers (they are also partners in the RCMP) and she understands what Sally can do and is fine with it.

Inner perv? You? Never!  3dwink

And the sequel sounds like something you've already written up. 3dsmile

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#12 2011-01-25 03:01:56

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

I've written an opening scene but I can't think of a case that she can use her abilities on.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

Board footer