The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-01 05:46:32

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Hunting Season

A young man comes home to find his family murdered. Can he escape the murderers, and clear himself of suspicion in his loved ones deaths, while keeping the family secret from being revealed?

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2009-01-22 19:04:47

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

Re: Hunting Season

Great story. Very well written. As you obviously must know, you left it wide open for a sequel and i can't wait to read that too.

(posted from High Noon)

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#3 2009-02-01 17:38:42

Corvis
Inebriated

Re: Hunting Season

Thank you, RED_FOX87.  Yes, I left it open for a sequel, where I am hoping to better explain some aspects of the story and maybe even finally have some shapeshifting.  But that's another project that might be a while, since I have lots of irons in the fire.  I hope that I don't strain your patience too greatly.  I know I'm not the quickest or most reliable when it comes to updates.

Board footer