The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#376 2012-06-26 01:57:57

partha8993
Inebriated

Re: CAMP: Sibling Rivalry

''this is just my innocent curiosity....
is there any chance of Nathan/alena ....is that every girl nathan grows fond of dies? also wondering if Greg/tenma.....
p.s. if this question violates any rules ,I apologize.......feel free to ignore or remove this post.''

ha! looks like i guessed right from the start!

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#377 2012-06-26 03:23:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.  I mean, really, I made a point of following four characters, two boys and two girls.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#378 2012-06-26 04:28:57

Colorado
Inebriated

Ya Eric kind of spoon fed us the answer with those chapters. 3dbig_smile

#379 2012-07-02 23:04:28

ledaog
Tipsy

I paid my 6$ to read your story CAMP: Sibling Rivalry, I thought you out done yourself, I love the part of england at the end, I wont go into details, some people might not read it yet, thank you again

#380 2012-07-02 23:07:28

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you enjoyed it.  I hope you like my other stories, as well.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#381 2012-07-05 16:34:00

partha8993
Inebriated

hey,i have an request.can you include a family tree or character Table of Relationships bofore the story. it will be much help.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#382 2012-07-05 17:00:46

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

I am on chapter 3 currently and loving it. It is quite good, and am glad to be reading it. Keep up the awesome work Eric.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#383 2012-07-05 18:49:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Partha: No, I don't have time... but you're welcome to do it yourself.  All the information is there in the story if you're paying attention.

Wicked Storm: Glad you're enjoying it.  I hope you continue to do so.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#384 2012-07-14 03:55:21

HJP1993
Inebriated

ah, finally finished reading C:SR. I love the story but it feels rather short to me 3dsmile maybe because C:JR was about 16 chapters longer or maybe because Nathan's training seemed like it was rushed through with only a few details. Not to mention that the battles were pretty straight forward. Will there be a third installment (eventually) about what Nathan does later? It would seem logical (to me) that he would end up in a position of power, not by his desire but because he has to power to help and because he only tries to do good the majority of people are going to love him. Plus it was his idea to start with a small nation and expand, Mvita would be a great place to start a second nation. Anyways, just thought I'd post that I liked this story and try to give a bit of constructive criticism.

(posted from Chapter 19)

#385 2012-07-14 04:00:32

HJP1993
Inebriated

whoops, just read through the other posts and saw that you would not be writing any more... 3dsad sorry about asking in my earlier post, and I didn't see a way to edit it so that's why I'm double posting. I'm really liking the Woodward Academy series as well. Please please, never stop writing 3dsmile Oh, and if you ever decide to try turning one of your stories into a book again I will Definitely buy a copy or two 3dsmile

#386 2012-08-01 02:33:30

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Oh MY GODDESS ERIC!!!! You are making me hate the fact that I am a poor sod that can't donate for being able to read the premium content. NOT FARE! I just got the last of the story here and just like with camp when I couldn't find it when I was much much younger, and took a year to find the completion of the story I am now left craving to know the ending. SAD. But you never fail to amaze me with your writing. Mucho enjoyed it thus far, and maybe I can scrape some money together to try to get the last bit of content for this story.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#387 2012-08-01 04:50:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you're enjoying it.  Thanks for the feedback.  It's almost as good as donations....  Okay, no it's not, but it's the polite thing to say...  LMAO

3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#388 2012-08-01 05:00:29

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Your sense of humor has always tickled me. I will have to find some way to get the money together just so i can finish this story!

#389 2012-08-01 18:22:32

lordalpha
Wasted

Try hocking a kidney(doesn't have to be your kidney) It worked for me! 3dtongue

#390 2012-08-01 18:38:58

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Of course that's an idea, I could sell one of my kidneys on the blackmarket. Why didn't I think of that!

#391 2012-08-16 04:40:27

lordanubis
Inebriated

loved this one even more than most of your stories I have read. I got stuck in all day and didn't even work on mine, like i planned. Guess I have to do that in the morning. Look forward to more of you novels

LordAnubis

#392 2012-08-16 06:02:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you enjoyed it.  Thanks for the feedback.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#393 2012-09-16 03:45:21

tevans41
Tipsy
Website

What? wait, that was impolite. Let me try again. What? How is this possible? When can I expect an update? What's going to happen? Seriously loving this story as much if not more than the first one. Please say you're not done.

(posted from Interlude 3)

- Your Servant,
Thomas Evans

#394 2012-09-16 08:17:47

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

*sigh*

As you can plainly see by looking at the drop-down menu, the rest of the book is currently in Pre-Release.  It has been finished for many months.  You will simply have to wait until it goes public.

Or make a donation, so that you can view PRM "now".

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#395 2012-10-10 08:23:06

adultswim3
Inebriated

Hey Eric. Just wanted to let you know that I love your two CAMP stories and I can't wait to try some of your other work. I was wondering if you ever though about self-publishing your work for the kindle. I don't know if the underage sex would be an issue but if it isn't I'm sure you would sell quite well.

Thank you for writing and hopefully you never have to stop.

#396 2012-10-10 18:25:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Yeah, it is an issue, trust me.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#397 2015-10-26 16:38:08

Rescue25
Wasted

Well written with enough sex to keep it out of the hands of children.  It would be nice to see a continuation of the exploits of the now 4.  Even if it is just the day to day of fixing the village and surrounding places.

B

(posted from Chapter 19)

#398 2015-10-27 02:57:43

Fenixreign
Completely Blotto

At this point Ron's younger son is effectively unstoppable and the only one that could really challenge him one on one has already been defeated.  Not to mention that if Ron himself showed up to even have a conversation, he risks annihilation.  I have to disagree with you Rescue25, Mr. Sorm found a perfect spot to end it for those characters.  Now, maybe some time in the distant future where you reference back to the rebuild times would have a good story waiting in this universe.  Rebuilding society would take decades based on the damage done and the history of our own world.

#399 2015-10-27 03:52:07

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

The CAMP universe is closed.  There will be no future stories in it, at all.  I am extremely dissatisfied with this universe, and am not about to perpetuate it with more stories.  I am currently focused on the Dugerra and Justice Seven universes.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#400 2016-06-09 20:19:22

Imolared
Tipsy

Great story and series. Thank you.
JIM

(posted from Chapter 19)

Board footer