The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-21 03:26:17

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

A Muslim Problem.

You know, I've been thinking about this ever since I watched "The View" on DVR a few days ago. It was the episode with Bill O'Reilly as a guest. The one where Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg got up and left because they disagreed so strongly with what Mr. O'Reilly was saying.

Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar said their issue with O'Reilly was that he said something to the effect of "We have a Muslim problem." They wanted him to say we have trouble with "Muslim extremists," or just terrorists or whatever. But O'Reilly was right. We do have a Muslim problem.

Yes, it was Muslim Extremists who flew those planes, filled with innocent civilians into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and that field in Pennsylvania on 9/11/01. It was extremists who blew up the train in Spain. It's Muslim extremists who carry bombs onto buses and blow themselves up in the middle of Israel. So, yes, We have an Extremist problem.

But we also have a MUSLIM problem.

Where are all Muslim leaders condemning these attacks? I haven't heard anyone calling for an end to the Jihad against Israel, Europe and the US. I haven't seen any Muslim leaders, in this country or elsewhere, going on TV, on the news shows, on the Sunday morning talk shows, I haven't seen ANYONE step up, take a position of a leader and condemn the attacks, condemn the jihad, condemn the terrorists and those who aid and fund the terrorists. I haven't seen any Muslims step up and say "You're right, The state of Israel DOES have a right to exist." All I remember, is seeing Palestinians, in the streets, celebrating, as the Towers fell.

Yes, we have a Extremist problem. But until Muslim leaders, Mosque leaders, Muslim community leaders, as well as the leaders of Muslim nations around the world, until these people, the much praised "Peace Loving" Muslims, the so-called Moderates, until they step up and condemn these attacks, until they start turning in evidence and sharing information trying to stop the attacks, until these things Happen... O'Reilly is right... We have a Muslim problem too.

Last edited by Jefferson (2010-10-21 03:28:17)

Board footer