The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-11 16:18:36

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Looking for scene ideas

I've been in a rather bad writing slump lately and am looking for some help to get out of it.

What I need from you my theoretical loyal fans is some scene ideas.  Basically just a one line description of something that you would like to see happen.  I like to think I'm pretty good at doing those as long as I don't need to go into a whole bunch of background story and stuff.

My hope here, is that if I write a few of these, it might twig something in my brain and let me expand it out into a full fledged story.  If I do write any of these, it will likely just be a short flash type story, perhaps not even a thousand words long.  I will post any that I do here and give full credit to whomever the idea came from.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#2 2010-10-12 06:21:57

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Looking for scene ideas

A heterosexual college co-ed goes to her female professor to talk about improving her grade and the professor seduces her. Short, sweet, simple and right up your alley. 3dsmile

#3 2010-11-06 10:20:23

advancewar
Wasted

Re: Looking for scene ideas

2 bank robbers go town to town robbing banks and seducing every girl in sight    ohh and something to bring up at the very end there both girls

man gets sent back in time  and ends up in his sisters body

ill give more some thought adn post em if i get any others 3dbig_smile

life=books

Board footer