Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-09 23:37:03

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Problem with the Pub For me

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49 … roblem.jpg

Im having this problem..and im not sure exactly why and because I dont have the layout memorized I cant move anywhere..any ideas? I circled the pretty obvious problem in Red

#2 2010-10-10 00:29:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Problem with the Pub For me

Have you recently changed your computer in some way?

Also, what is your OS/browser combination?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2010-10-10 00:43:34

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

This is a two part question for both Nadez and Eric as I think either might be the cause.  What Font is the menu text or do you let the browser use its default.  Nadez depending on how Eric answers the question do you have all standard Fonts installed on your computer?

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#4 2010-10-10 08:04:49

Nadez
Wasted
Website

OS is XP and Browser is Chrome, ive NEVER had this problem before and I dont recall changing anything at all and yes all the standard fonts are installed on my CPU to my knowledge

#5 2010-10-10 10:26:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

There is no font-family declaration within the CSS.  More to the point, the menu scripting uses the same CSS descriptors as the rest of the page, which is displaying normally for him.  The ONLY thing that is at all different about the menu is that it exists within an iframe.

My suggestion would be to check with another browser, and see if the problem exists there, as well.  If it doesn't, then the issue is Chrome itself, or your implementation of it.  If the problem exists in the other browser, then the issue is in your computer somehow.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2010-10-10 20:33:49

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Its strange, I rebooted my computer last night before I went to bed and when I got on..it was working again O.O Maybe its possessed ?

#7 2010-10-11 02:16:38

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Nah it saw you talking about things like using other browsers and it was all OMG! He's going to replace me!  Ahhhhhhh!!! *run around in a panic*

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#8 2010-10-11 21:00:24

Nadez
Wasted
Website

*pets his chrome* I would never replace you pretty chrome..Unless of course you decided to not display the pub..in which case I would call my friend Ron, hes really good with computers 3dtongue 3dtongue 3dtongue

Board footer