Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-06 06:12:41

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Please Help?

Please Help?

So I've decided to try and ask for help this way. Eric and I are kinda' hard put to even get enough food this month. We'll be fine and all, but we have to shell out about 400-500.00 for me to get my license and tags for the car (I have no idea why it's so damn bad in Florida). This has put us in a bind in a baaad way. Bit and Stormy have fleas. At this rate, Bit is getting a bath about once a week and Stormy, about every other week. It's not good for their skin, and with Stormy, it's not good for my skin! None of us like it. So if there's any way you could help, even in the smallest amount, we would greatly appreciate it. We need 92.00 for the 4 month supply of Advantage (20 lb for dog and 9+lb for cat) for the both. That's all we need. I'd be happy to trade and draw something/make something outta clay/or whatever for your donation. But in any case, thank you for looking.

Donate through the normal ways, through Paypal (through the Pub).

If other arrangements need to be made, let me know!

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2010-06-11 14:47:05

toshech
Tipsy

Re: Please Help?

very short story, characters such as the dog and cat are not developed.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2010-06-11 18:40:52

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm trying to figure out if you're trying to be cute, or trying to be a smartass.  Your intent did not come across clearly.  This is why they invented emoticons.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2010-06-11 22:48:29

LAoW
Completely Blotto

I'll run with the smartass route. If you followed me seriously, you'd know of the fully developed characters. Stormy and Bit have developed well, all be it a lot more fat than I'd like, but in any case, there it is. Stormy has a bit more growing to do. 3dtongue

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

Board footer