The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-29 02:18:12

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Program Alpha-Omega

Zack Griffin is a high school student who finds a non-functional mind control program. When he gets it working, he has some fun with the babes at school. The program gets him into a bit of trouble, and a lot of fun, but what will he ultimately do with it?

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2006-12-05 05:45:09

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Re: Program Alpha-Omega

great book highly recamend to new readers of net wolf mindcontrol in its sweetets form from a pc to a palm pilot

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#3 2006-12-09 00:35:58

dv8n
Wasted

Yea... I didn't read it at first but a friend of mine pointed it out to me...and I enjoyed it alot.  Especially programming himself better....genius

:lol:

#4 2006-12-09 22:06:26

SlaveMaster
Wasted

i know programing him self to get thoughs things (no spoilers) i wish he learbd more and used it more then he did.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#5 2007-01-07 23:45:22

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You know, I don't really care all that much about these award things, but hey, someone's got to win them...

Program Alpha Omega is up for a Golden Clit for best erotic mind control story.

If you want to vote on the Golden Clitorides, you can go here:
The Golden Clits

Don't vote for me unless you actually think my story was better than the others, though.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2007-01-15 00:51:42

dv8n
Wasted

Oh man Net you know I'm going to have to think about this, latika's Second that Emotion is also nominated for the same award yours is...now I have to choose, thats not fair they're both really kick ass stories 3dsad

I love them both...

#7 2007-01-17 03:26:48

sophisticuffs75
Tipsy

I just wanted to say that I throughly enjoyed the story and really enjoy most of your work. Thanks for the entertainment, I look forward to reading more.

Sophisticuffs

(posted from Chapter 14)

#8 2007-02-16 14:17:52

dv8n
Wasted

Congratz on winning the Best MC story part of the Golden Clits     ...I am happy for you even though I am sad for latika...I personally think Second that Emotion is as good as PAO...but it didn't even get 2nd or 3rd...that sucks.... 3dsad        Good news for one story I love and Bad news for another story I love.... not all can be winners I guess

...anyway you wrote a damn fine story and it deserves good attention.

#9 2007-02-16 20:52:13

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thanks.  I didn't even know voting had closed... nice of them to let us winners know we won....  3droll

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#10 2007-11-25 09:40:24

amart
Tipsy

a really good mind control yarn -- what I really like is that there is a good explanation of his powers. I do not like it when the powers just are-- congenital or acquired. even if they are from a god or something, there should be in the story, something to explain why the particular person selected. this story, to my mind is consistant.

#11 2007-11-25 09:47:21

amart
Tipsy

and yes thank you(net wolf for not making the author a 10ft tall,bronzed, star footballplayer who is also the valedictorian, has billionaire parents and is popular with everyone. I have read a few stories of that above type and i usually don't go beyond the first few lines. why such a person would need extra help is beyond me.
of course since i always was The quissential nerd , nerd stories are appealing to me.

#12 2007-11-25 21:20:25

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

How does one explain congenital powers?  If it's congenital, it's hereditary, thus a genetic mutation... which is as much explanation as I'd think you'd need...

(Defending my other stories, not this one.  3dsmile )

Net Wolf

----
Facebook page

#13 2009-11-06 21:16:47

Bd.Carlo
Inebriated

This was the second story by Eric that I read, and the one that brought me to this site, and I'm glad that it did.  it is my favorite story, by Eric, and one of the best stories that I have read.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."  Elbert Hubbard
"A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking." Jerry Seinfeld

#14 2010-08-09 17:34:15

advancewar
Wasted

for sucha  smart guy zack is pretty dumb at times lol    i think the first thing after i got sex would be to get a seal unit as body gaurds  and even then ( spoiler alert) after he met adam i definetly would have.         assasins also might have been helpfull aka snipers

life=books

#15 2010-08-09 17:36:47

advancewar
Wasted

but then again mabee im just a paranoid fucker    after all i do have contingency plans for wene zombies attack  3dtongue   hmm   yep im just paranoid

life=books

#16 2010-08-09 19:25:58

nightsecho
Wasted

having read alot of stories where a person gets awsome powers
i always wonder why they don't do something to protect themselves or have a plan in case something were to happen

but the answer is simple if you take out all the possible threats before you even know what the threats were the story would be like this

boy gets awsome power uses it to eliminate all possible threats to him in every shape and form real or imagined then has alot of sex the end
kinda boring if that all stories boiled down to just one sentance

3dsmile

looking at you with wide eyes from the darkness

#17 2010-08-09 20:33:18

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Not to mention that by the time Zack had the ABILITY to "get a SEAL unit" as bodyguards... and by the way that WOULD be noticed and commented upon, which means just more trouble, not less... Adam was already in the picture.

The fact is that Zack is smart enough to know that the best "protection" he can be afforded is to be IGNORED.  You don't try to fix what you don't know is broken.  Having massive defenses merely calls attention to yourself.  And attempting to eliminate all enemies will usually just make you more enemies.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#18 2010-10-12 06:33:33

gaianwizard
Inebriated

great story Eric!  teen gets awesome ability but has the moral fiber to use it right.  (mostly)  loved the reference to Anne McCaffrey (fav author) and Marcus (fav B5 character).  nice to see another B5 fan.  nice touch with the Ranger reference in Justice Seven btw.  can't wait to read more from you.

Gaianwizard

#19 2010-10-12 09:55:14

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm almost ashamed to admit I don't remember the references to which you're referring.  I remember a couple Jurassic Park references in PAO... I think I remember the Marcus Cole reference (the one about satisfying delusions, if memory serves...)  Don't remember a McCaffery reference...

And what Ranger reference did I make in J7?  Not saying I didn't make it, I just don't remember.  These stories have spanned years of my life, and I can't always remember the little minutiae.  :-S

Glad you enjoyed the story, though.  Hope you're liking most, if not all, of my work just as well.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#20 2010-10-13 06:45:02

Nadez
Wasted
Website

I cant believe theres a story I havent read by you O>O I really need to get moving again

#21 2010-10-13 07:00:25

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You haven't read PAO?  Geez, and this one was finished years ago...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#22 2010-10-14 07:30:27

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Well I had a list of all of your books that ive read, and ones I havent read and when I disappeared I totally forgot about it, just found it though

Have Read:
Artifacts I
CAMP: Rons Journey
PRM Camp Sibling Rivalry (1,2,)
Caught in the Web
Cruel Timing
Warmth of a Touch
DragonSeekers
PRM Justice Seven
Havent Read:

PRM Illicit Reunions
Lira's Home
A Mother's Slavery
Paladin
Perverted Pleasures
Program Alpha-Omega
Snippets
PRM Where the Maiasaurs Roam

#23 2010-10-16 06:33:20

lordalpha
Wasted

Nadez, Read PAO first! You will love it!

#24 2010-11-06 10:32:57

advancewar
Wasted

even 2 years later agree with ^^^

life=books

#25 2010-11-06 10:34:38

advancewar
Wasted

wait a second......ooooops im a retard i just read the registered and thought it was post date    /facepalm

life=books

Board footer