The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-26 17:13:33

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Happy Turkey Day, All You Turkeys!

"It is hard to soar with eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.... so eat the turkeys!"  3dsmile

LAoW and I hope that you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe (and mostly sane) Black Friday.  Better yet, on Friday, stay home and pig out on leftovers!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Eric and LAoW

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2009-11-26 17:27:29

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: Happy Turkey Day, All You Turkeys!

HAPPY HAM DAY! SCREW THE TURKEY! (Not literally, please - you freaks! Geez!) 3dwink

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#3 2009-11-27 02:09:45

WarLord
Wasted
Website

Re: Happy Turkey Day, All You Turkeys!

Happy Thaksgiving hope you are well and having a wonderful day surrounded by those who mean most to you even if it only in your imagination and memory.

"A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions, thus: 1. What am I trying to say? 2. What words will express it? 3. What image or idiom will make it clearer? 4. Is this image fresh enough to have an effect?" - George Orwell, Politics and the English Language, 1946

Board footer