Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-04 22:36:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

New IM screen names for me...

Hey, everyone.

In accordance with my name change at the beginning of the year, it is now time for me to change my IM names to reflect that.

I have made the following changes, so pay attention to whichever system(s) you use:

AIM:  My name went from netwolfmwd to ericmstorm.  I still have both names open, and will do so for the next month.  After that, netwolfmwd will cease to be used.  If you have not added ericmstorm to your buddy list, you will no longer be able to chat with me on AIM.

ICQ: Changed my display name to Eric Storm.  My ID# remains the same, so you will not need to change your list to find me.

MSN:  I have discontinued use of MSN Messenger.  I notified the few people on my MSN list of this several weeks ago.

Yahoo!:  I changed my screen name from netwolf_mwd to eric_m_storm.  I am NOT sure if you will be able to see me online now or not.  Technically, eric_m_storm is a "sub-name" under my primary Yahoo account, but I don't know if that means you can see me or not.  If you can't... just add eric_m_storm to your contact list.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  I tried to make this as easy as possible, but not all systems are friendly to name changes.  I praise ICQ for NOT basing their screen names on their identifier information.  Numbers may be hard to remember, but at least you can change your mind about what you're called online without a hassle to others.

Thanks for your attention,
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2009-12-14 22:52:10

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Re: New IM screen names for me...

Or alternatively they can just show up in the chat room for the site since you are on it most nights.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#3 2009-12-15 00:46:10

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

... you're replying to a post that is a year and a half old???

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2010-03-26 05:14:22

lightofshadow
Inebriated

Nothing wrong with a little necromancy

Board footer