Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-03 01:03:25

WarLord
Wasted
Website

WarLord's Bonus DVD

Greetings

Some backround about my stories or at least those which my muse finds of interest these days:

Absolute Power

(Mind Control) 

Abraham Lincoln said it best: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." See how young Billy handles this test as he confronts the others who have their own power.

This Science Fiction story set in the present includes Mind Control, Bondage, Male Domination and Coercion as a central plot arc. The sex involves multiple partners with elements of harem, incest, orgy and sex among teens.

Blood and Iron

(Action/Adventure * Sword and Sorcery)

Betrayed by his wife and his friend and boss. Hiding out in the north woods, a hermit for the next two years. He's planning on taking the time to heal alone. It doesn't work out quite that way...

This Science Fiction story set in the present takes place in a feudal society that practices slavery and indentured servitude.  The narrative includes Male Domination and Coercion as elements central to that plot.  There is graphic violence that is neither sexual nor gratuitous.  The sex involves multiple partners with elements of BDSM, harem, and orgy.

Dead Men

(Action/Adventure)

I have called this story vignette  “writing as therapy” since it resulted from spending too much time standing on green linoleum, staring at beige walls while I drink awful coffee.  The story is stream of conscious, the end result of pondering an increasingly war like China with its surplus of unmarried young men when I see a picture of The Cougar Ace

So be advised there is a darker tone to this narrative set in the present.  There is graphic violence, neither sexual nor gratuitous but will be ample.    There will be sexual situations but they will be peripheral to the central plot arc. 

Did I mention it would be violent?

Drawing Dead

(Action/Adventure, Mystery)

This story stub was written in one long chaotic burst after reading a story about the "Casimir Effect" and nanomachines.  I'm thinking mystery with my protagionist a "fixer" for the rich and famous.

Story set in the future of robots and nano-machines, likely violent with sex only hinted at so far.

The Rowan Tree

(Fantasy, Sword/Sorcery, Action/Adventure)

First chapter treatment of possible new story blending modern life and a magical world. violence will be non-sexual but with warfare and graphic depictions of bloodshed, Sex is only hinted so far.   

* Please note: All the cast members of my stories have had their identification carefully scrutinized. They are all over 21 years of age even if portraying someone younger.

Thank you for your readership and your support.

I hope you enjoy my vision!

I appreciate your evaluations, comments, critiques, and suggestions very much,

Please share your feedback about my stories or any post

Thanx for reading  3dcool

Enjoy the journey

Warlord

Last edited by WarLord (2007-10-22 19:48:17)

"A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions, thus: 1. What am I trying to say? 2. What words will express it? 3. What image or idiom will make it clearer? 4. Is this image fresh enough to have an effect?" - George Orwell, Politics and the English Language, 1946

Board footer