The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-23 18:41:53

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Site Update - July 23, 2007

The subdomains are once again functional... and they no longer display the "Thank you for using our subdomains" message before going to the page.  The subdomain usage is now completely transparent.

For those who need reminding:  To go directly to a contributor's section, simply use their name, without spaces, in place of the "www" in our name, so netwolf.wolfpub.org leads to my stuff, whereas sirwinston.wolfpub.org leads to his stuff.  To get to the Fallon Authors Society, use fas.wolfpub.org.

I hope this update is helpful.
Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2007-07-25 02:30:08

siath
Wasted

Re: Site Update - July 23, 2007

Nice, wish I knew how to do things like that.

Siath

#3 2007-07-25 03:41:37

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Site Update - July 23, 2007

What, subdomains?  Depends on your hosting provider.  Ask them, I'm sure they have a way.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer